Thursday, July 17, 2008

Give us this day our daily bread..



Give us this day our daily bread... what does "daily bread" mean? It is whatever we need for the day that comes from the Lord. We don't need to worry about tomorrow, what we are going to eat or what we are to wear. As long as we put our trust in the Lord, everything we need will be provided by Him.

God knows our needs before even we ask Him. All we need to do is to stay obedient to His Word; then His blessings will flow, (yes - including riches), abundantly and overflowing!

Proverbs 30:8-9
Keep falsehood and lies far from me;
give me neither poverty nor riches,
but give me only my daily bread.

Otherwise, I may have too much and disown you
and say, 'Who is the LORD?'
Or I may become poor and steal,
and so dishonor the name of my God.

God Bless,
Lucine

No comments: